Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company® has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
Lynn Sedlack, MPM®, RMP®, Broker
President, Broker and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- Master Property Manager® (MPM®) Designation and the Residential Management Professional® (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers® (NARPM®).
- Owner/investor and fee manager, Minnesota Brokers License.
- Local - founding member of the local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and was its first President 2011, Past President 2012; Education Chair 2013-2016.
- National - Professional Development Committee – Chair 2015 & 2016, Vice Chair 2013 & 2014; NARPM National Convention Committee Chair – 2014; Vice Chair 2013, NARPM Strategic Planning Committee 2012 – 2015; Nominating Committee 2011, Communications Committee 2000-2011.
- In her time away from the office, Lynn enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and cooking.
Tom Sedlack, MBA, RMP®
General Manager and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- MBA Honor Graduate of the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Master Property Manager (MPM®), Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers®(NARPM®)
- Licensed Broker in Multiple States
- Member of IREM®
- Real Estate Property Management Curriculum Advisory Board Member for the University of Wisconsin Stout.
- State and National speaker for property management panels, serves on the NARPM® Finance Committee, has been engaged as an expert witness in various magistrates, state and federal courts on property management issues.
- Graduate of the US Naval Academy and former Navy Pilot (VF-74, USS Saratoga CV-60)
- Real Estate Investor, and owns many Residential Investment Properties.
City License Inspections
- Marie has been a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Minnesota since 2008.
- She manages the City Rental License activities for all local municipalities in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Kansas and Missouri.
- She processes and maintains rental property licenses for over 500 single family homes, coordinates city property inspections, implements compliance for local building code and rental license code as dictated by the inspectors.
- Marie oversees contractor activities, coordinates seasonal maintenance services, with her years of service with 33rd Company she is the active historian of the many property details.
- Additionally, she expertly processes the year-end tax Certificates of Rents Pain for all tenants, and assists our Owners and Tenants in navigating local and federal bureaucracies.
- Marie enjoys running, playing tennis and reading in her spare time.
- Cheryl is currently working towards obtaining her MN Real Estate license. She has a strong background in office administration, and experience in Mortgage Consulting, Banking Education, and Employee Benefits Communication.
- She processes tenant maintenance requests for over 500 single homes in our portfolio for Kansas, Missouri, and in the Twin Cities.
- She manages the service call details, vendor coordination, and all aspects of correspondence with our property owners and tenants to assure the highest levels of service satisfaction to all parties.
- Her duties included seasonal and episodic maintenance, appliance repairs/replacements, emergency services and property restorations as needed.
- During her spare time Cheryl teaches yoga to adults and children. She has two daughters, and enjoys spending time with them, and her dog, hiking, camping, and attending festivals. Cheryl is a musician and songwriter at heart, and plays piano, guitar, and sings.
Licensed Real Estate/Showing Agent
- Kevin is a graduate from University of Wisconsin-Stout in 2009 with a degree in General Business Administration with an emphasis in Property Management.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional in Minnesota, specializing in Residential Leasing.
- Currently a 33rd Company Super-Agent showing hundreds of properties throughout the Twin Cities Metro area.
- As a longtime resident of the Twin-Cities, Kevin has an excellent knowledge base of particulars of local neighborhoods and is highly accomplished in connecting Tenants with their ideal homes. Whether it’s a single family home, condo or town home, Kevin will get any property RENTED in a flash!
- Kevin is a natural athlete and plays baseball, volleyball, is a runner, skier, boot-hockey and is a landlord himself. As a 5 Star Uber driver, you may spot him any number of places in the metro area assisting passengers in getting to their destinations.
Leasing Department Manager
- Carol has held a Minnesota Real Estate License since 2012 and has a strong background in office administration.
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities.
- Carol pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas.
- Long-time resident of Minnesota, Carol enjoys participating in her kid’s athletics, reading, and gardening.
PM Department Manager
- Kati holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with concentrations in Management and Finance from Southwest State University and a Master’s in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing from Keller Graduate School of Management.
- She currently holds a Minnesota Real Estate License and is an active member of the Minnesota NARPM Chapter (National Association of Residential Property Managers) and is pursuing her RMP (Residential Management Professional) designation.
- Her service to NARPM includes her local seat on the board of directors and her service on the NE Regional Education and Vendor Committee.
- Kati enjoys baking, cake decorating, photography, traveling, and spending time with her family. Kati and her husband have a very active little boy named Flynn who loves movies, coloring and drawing as well as an adorable, smart and fun loving daughter named Quinn.
- Becky has an Associate of Arts degree in marketing from Century College and is working toward her Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration.
- Her years of experience in the multi-family segment of property management provide a broad knowledge base for her role at 33rd Company.
- She holds a Minnesota Real Estate License and is a member of NARPM – the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- As an integral part of the property management team, Becky serves both tenants and owners for a large portfolio of single family rental homes in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Becky and her husband are often working on their home in Woodbury. She enjoys hiking, traveling, camping, crafting, cooking, going to Minnesota Wild games, spending time with family, friends and enjoying their two dogs Kira and Barron.
Property Management Support
- Andrew works with our newest landlords and helps them to get their property rent-ready and gather all the needed details to successfully secure a high-quality, long-term tenancy.
- Andrew assists in our property management department by working with prospective tenants to insure their transition into a new property goes smoothly and stress-free.
- In his free time Andrew enjoys exploring St. Paul’s attractions, restaurants and events. He appreciates the nearby parks and frequently bikes through the trails.
HOA Department Manager
- Beth hold a degree from Bemidji in both nursing and business
- Her expertise in financial management, staff management, and maintenance has provided a foundational knowledge for the services we provide to our portfolio of HOAs.
- In her time away from the office Beth enjoys disk golf and experimenting with new recipes, as well as spending time up north at her cabin.
HOA Finance Coordinator
- AS in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University
- She brings over 10 years of office management, supervisory and accounting experience to the HOA team.
- Now managing the accounting details for multiple Home Owner Associations for 33rd Company in maintaining accounting records, billing, dues collection, and preparation of monthly financial statements and annual budgets.
- In her time away from the office, Catrina enjoys spending time with friends and family. Movies, watching her son play baseball and his many other activities
Reginald Haney, CMCA®
- Reginald is a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and holds both a B.A and Masters of Fine Arts.
- He works directly with Association Board of Directors as an advisor to ensure that the association’s assets are properly protected and maintained.
- He assist association’s boards with budget preparation, project coordination, implementing and deciphering association governing documents as we well as serving as a liaison between the board and the membership ensuring that all inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner.
- In his free time Reginald loves taking advantage of the Twin Cities performance scene. He loves going to concerts, and live theatrical productions.
Finance and HR Coordinator
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Business.
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, Claims project management and accounting experience from some of the best known companies in the metro, Carlson Companies, General Mills , Medtronic , and Anchor Paper Company
- Manages the Human resources and 33rd company accounting department and processes
- Cara Manages the accounting department for our single family rental property portfolio that is in excess of 500 managed homes.
- Manages accounting for our Real Estate Brokerage Department
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with my family and friends and traveling
Business Development and PM Services of Kansas
- Beth has an Associate of Arts degree and Paralegal Certificate from Maricopa Community College in Phoenix, Arizona.
- She is an active member of NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) in the local Kansas chapter.
- Her experience at our headquarters in Minnesota has given rise to her successful management of the operation in our Kansas office.
- She serves in business development in both Kansas and Missouri metro areas working directly with property owners and investors by consulting them in all aspects of the residential rental market for their best success.
- She assists with property management services to tenants and supports the leasing and marketing activities for tenant placement.
- Beth enjoys fine arts, reading, music, traveling and exploring off the beaten path to discover new and unexpected delights. Her many talents include painting, sculpting and fine crafts of all sorts.
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
Michele Novotne, CIAS® Agent for Realty Services
651-777-5500: office x121 and cell 321
Agent for Realty Services
CIAS ® - Certified Broker
- Michele is the Director of Realty Services and is a Licensed Broker for our busy sales segment at 33rd Company. She manages all real estate transactions for clients buying or selling properties.
- She has nearly 20 years of experience as a licensed real estate sales agent, 5 years as a new home consultant in new construction, Commercial and Residential Sales, and supervises all 33rd Company Independent Real Estate Agents and coordinates listings, scheduling, facilitation, and transaction activities.
- Michele’s qualifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®), Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS®), HRC-Home Retention Consultant, and e-Pro® certification. Michele is a member of Professional Women in Real Estate (PWRE), St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) and Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She is the Associate Broker for the Twin Cities Office, and designated Broker of the Rochester, MN Office. Michele also is a Board Member on the Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) Professional Standards Committee.
- In her free time, Michele enjoys boating on local lakes and rivers, camping and the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Joel Miller Real Estate Agent for 33rd Company
651-777-5500: office x121 and cell 321
Real Estate Agent for 33rd Company
- Joel is a longstanding fixture with 33rd Company and is an active agent on Team Novotne. He has a Minnesota Real Estate License and is a member of the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR).
- As an experienced real estate professional in the Twin Cities metro area, Joel is a member of Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- He serves individual clients who may be looking for a starter home, their dream home, an addition to their investment portfolio, or retirement home. Joel prides himself on personal service and keen ability to match his clients with the vision of their home.
- Joel is native to the Twin Cities and is a long-time resident of Woodbury. He knows the various neighborhoods very well and is very familiar with the complexities of the multiple school districts and boundary lines of the area.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents
33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $100 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.