Enter your rental property address below to get your free rental analysis.
Rochester Property Management
Let us manage your Rochester rental property
Anchored by the Mayo Clinic, Rochester is the largest city in southern Minnesota. 33rd Company is the leader in residential property management for real estate investors, individual property owners and renters in this thriving city and its surrounding communities. Through serving property owners, we bring the same complete range of rental property management services to this vibrant city that we have been providing to our many clients in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area for more than two decades. Whether you own a single property or are a real estate investor with a large portfolio, the experienced team at our Minnesota CRMC Certified Management Company will handle all of the details of managing your rental property expertly, letting you get focus on your other priorities.
Being a landlord is a complex job. Even for a single residential property, management chores can consume far more time that most people want to spend. From deciding how much rent to charge and marketing the property to screening applicants and dealing with rent collection and maintenance, individual property owners often find themselves overwhelmed. By hiring us as your professional landlord, you experience excellent cash flow from your real estate investment, while leaving management complexities to the experts. As a leader in Minnesota residential rental management, we offer property owners in Rochester, MN every service they need at competitive fees, and help make your property a trouble-free, profitable investment for your future.
A Complete Range of Services for Rochester Rental Property Owners
- Accurate Rental Price Evaluation – Our Rochester property managers know the rental market in this community intimately. In a free, no-obligation consultation, we'll evaluate your rental home and help you set an ideal rental price that assures you of maximum return and minimizes vacancies. We'll also explain all of our services and help you find ways to increase the rental value of your home.
- Effective Marketing – In over 20 years of providing rental management, we have developed a comprehensive marketing strategy that finds fully qualified tenants fast. We'll list your home on over 200 websites, provide full color brochures, and effectively show your property to outstanding potential tenants. Our goal is to minimize vacancies and maximize cash flow for every owner.
- Thorough Screening of All Tenants – Before presenting tenants to you, we use our comprehensive screening process to make sure they are responsible, trustworthy and financially able to pay your rent. Along with complete credit history screening, we perform full state, local, and national criminal background checks on every applicant. Employment and income verification and reference checks are also an essential part of our screening system. Our screening methods mean that you are assured of qualified, reliable tenants for your valuable home. That means fewer vacancies and better profitability.
- Automatic Rent Collection and Payment – All rental payments for Rochester properties we manage are collected automatically through ACH / EFT direct debits from tenants' bank accounts. Payments from us to our clients are made by direct deposit, as well. Property owners can review their accounts online at any time.
- Lease Agreement Management – Our leases are easy to understand and meet all legal requirements in the State of Minnesota. All lease documents are court tested and our lease addendums are among the best in the industry. Your return on investment for your property is always protected.
- Tenant and Owner Relations Management – All communications with tenants are conducted through our award-winning Minnesota property management company. We handle all details, from showings and inspections to managing security deposits in compliance with all legal requirements. You'll never get calls from tenants. We'll handle all of the details for you.
- Managing Maintenance Issues – Whenever maintenance issues arise, tenants can contact our property managers around the clock, even in emergencies. We assess each call carefully and deal with issues quickly. Our team of licensed contractors responds quickly for repairs and maintenance, and we make sure your investment is protected.
- Accounting Management – At the end of each year, we provide you with all forms and reports you need for tax preparation. You can review your current account at any time and we're always available to answer your questions.
Rochester Rental Property Owners Benefit from Our Professional Services
As the most trusted residential rental management company in Minnesota, 33rd Company has one primary goal: We help our clients earn more and work less. Everything we do is designed to make you successful as a rental property owner or investor. From our competitive management fees to our full range of services, you'll benefit from shorter vacancies, better tenants, low maintenance costs and higher rents. We'll help you minimize costs and maximize cash flow from the properties you own. Contact us today to discuss your residential rental property management needs. Let us show you why we're Rochester's best choice for individual property owners and real estate investors.
Why Work With Us
Still not convinced that you need a Property Manager? If you are a hard core DIY Landlord, here are some tips to common issues that may help you out, courtesy of 33rd Company®Check Out Our E-Book