33rd Company understands the constraints that smaller HOA communities must operate under when it comes to managing the association, the properties, and the finances. Some HOA Boards can handle many of the administrative tasks of the HOA, but struggle when it comes to managing the finances. 33rd Company is pleased to offer a “Small Association” Service that manages the finances, and allows the Board to address the day-to-day member relations.
HOA “Small Association” Services | INCLUDES:
- Provide Website portal for homeowners / Post Monthly Member statements on portal
- Post Declarations/minutes/announcements on portal (Board member provides)
- Collect HOA monthly dues from homeowners (ACH, Credit Card Payment Service thru portal)
- Post member statements to on-line Owner Portal
- Maintain Custodial Trust Bank Accounts thru US Bank (Reserve & Operating)
- FREE US Bank services (CD’s, Accounts, Check processing)
- ACH/EFT withdrawals (services provided under monthly bank account fee)
- Pay vendors – we will issue ALL checks for any products of services authorized by the board. All payments and receivables must go thru management for proper accounting.
- Provide monthly Financial Reports
- Bank statement / Bank reconciliation
- Cash Disbursement Report
- Balance sheet / Delinquent report
- Late payment notices to members (1-60 days delinquent)
- Provide tax filing packet to Board designated CPA, CPA service are an additional fee.