Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company Property Management, a PURE PM Company has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step
of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination
of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents
Director of Operations
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Business.
- Cara is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). She is working toward the Residential Management Professional Designation (RMP).
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, including project management and accounting experience.
- Plays a key leadership role in combining sound property management principles duties across multiple departments, with a commitment to providing superior service to all property owners and tenants.
- She oversees the business segments of property management, business development, leasing, maintenance, home owner’s association management and the accounting department for the single family portfolio and Real Estate Brokerage department.
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Leasing Department Manager
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities..
- She pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas..
- She coordinates maintenance activities for our managed Rental Portfolio/li>
Assistant Property Manager
- Andrew works with our newest landlords and helps them to get their property rent-ready and gather all the needed details to successfully secure a high-quality, long-term tenancy.
- Andrew assists in our property management department by working with prospective tenants to insure their transition into a new property goes smoothly and stress-free.
- In his free time Andrew enjoys exploring St. Paul’s attractions, restaurants and events. He appreciates the nearby parks and frequently bikes through the trails.
Michael Mattson » CMCA®, AMS
- Michael is a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and Association Management Specialist (AMS).
- He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and as a corporate trainer.
- He works directly with Association Boards of Directors as an advisor to ensure that the Board operates with legal and financial prudence.
- He assists Association Boards with budget preparation, project coordination, implementing and deciphering association governing documents, as well as serving as a liaison between the board and the membership, ensuring that all inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner.
- Out of the office, Michael is an amateur singer/songwriter, enjoys strategy games like “Civilization”, “Magic” & “Settlers of Catan”, and all films Disney/Pixar/Marvel.
Sarah Kay Carlson
- Sarah Kay, is an 8-year U.S. Army Reserve, and Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, possessing an extensive and successful, property and HOA management background.
- A small business owner for five years with roots in overall property management, Sarah Kay began researching options within the industry and became interested in HOA management, which has proven to provide ample opportunity to satisfy her need for a productive and busy work environment, filled with opportunities to solve problems!
- Sarah Kay enjoys her free time spent with her family, friends (and fur babies!), attending live music or sporting events, playing cards, or working in her garden.
- She works with homeowner associations to help them prepare their annual budget, assist in interpreting and enforcing the association’s governing documents, coordinate repairs and capital improvements, improve the association’s financial condition, and implement other decisions of the association’s board of directors.
- She has many years of experience that includes contract management, project management, Association Property Management.
- She is experienced in Property Management in the Minneapolis and St. Paul Communities.
- She is a Veteran of the Nation Guard Reserve.
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
HOA Property Manager
- Eric began his property management career in the late 90’s, when he was offered a position managing apartment complexes for an owner, who was actually one of his clients in an entirely different industry. He credits a majority of his foundational industry knowledge as being gleaned from this time.
- Wanting to change things up a bit, while remaining in the field of real estate management, Eric accepted a position in HOA management. He continued to thrive, spending 5 years as an HOA Property Manager.
- Eric decided to return to residential property management, but now in the single-family home market, and is currently one of 33rd’s Residential Property Managers, where he has found great satisfaction working on a personal level with his clients.
- Eric is the office “car guy” and changes up his vehicles like most of us change our clothes! When he’s not working, he can be found at any number of major auto auctions.
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
- Senior Security Guard, Fifty-Two (dog) years' experience
- Joined the 33rd Company, Inc. Management Team in 2009
- Jack, a native Minnesota Tundra dog, loves the snow and enjoys Lake Country! He graduated with laughs from obedience school, and enjoys spending time with his friends at Doggie Day Care. His sincere dedication to duty, and relentless commitment to excellence clearly sets him apart from the "pack". No squirrels, rabbits, or deer stands a chance with Jack on patrol. Jack enjoys playing fetch, eating treats, watching the Minnesota Vikings, and keeping his bed warm.
33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $100 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced
Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is
your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.