Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company® has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step
of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination
of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents
Tom Sedlack » MBA, RMP®
General Manager and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- MBA Honor Graduate of the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Master Property Manager (MPM®), Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers®(NARPM®)
- Licensed Broker in Multiple States
- Member of IREM®
- Real Estate Property Management Curriculum Advisory Board Member for the University of Wisconsin Stout.
- State and National speaker for property management panels, serves on the NARPM® Finance Committee, has been engaged as an expert witness in various magistrates, state and federal courts on property management issues.
- Graduate of the US Naval Academy and former Navy Pilot (VF-74, USS Saratoga CV-60)
- Real Estate Investor, and owns many Residential Investment Properties.
Director of Operations
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Business.
- Cara is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). She is working toward the Residential Management Professional Designation (RMP).
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, including project management and accounting experience.
- Plays a key leadership role in combining sound property management principles duties across multiple departments, with a commitment to providing superior service to all property owners and tenants.
- She oversees the business segments of property management, business development, leasing, maintenance, home owner’s association management and the accounting department for the single family portfolio and Real Estate Brokerage department.
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Licensed Real Estate/Showing Agent
- Kevin is a graduate from University of Wisconsin-Stout in 2009 with a degree in General Business Administration with an emphasis in Property Management.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional in Minnesota, specializing in Residential Leasing.
- Currently a 33rd Company Super-Agent showing hundreds of properties throughout the Twin Cities Metro area.
- As a longtime resident of the Twin-Cities, Kevin has an excellent knowledge base of particulars of local neighborhoods and is highly accomplished in connecting Tenants with their ideal homes. Whether it’s a single family home, condo or town home,
Kevin will get any property RENTED in a flash!
- Kevin is a natural athlete and plays baseball, volleyball, is a runner, skier, boot-hockey and is a landlord himself. As a 5 Star Uber driver, you may spot him any number of places in the metro area assisting passengers in getting to their destinations.
Leasing Department Manager
- Carol has held a Minnesota Real Estate License since 2012 and has a strong background in office administration.
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities.
- Carol pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas.
- Long-time resident of Minnesota, Carol enjoys participating in her kid’s athletics, reading, and gardening.
Assistant Property Manager
- Andrew works with our newest landlords and helps them to get their property rent-ready and gather all the needed details to successfully secure a high-quality, long-term tenancy.
- Andrew assists in our property management department by working with prospective tenants to insure their transition into a new property goes smoothly and stress-free.
- In his free time Andrew enjoys exploring St. Paul’s attractions, restaurants and events. He appreciates the nearby parks and frequently bikes through the trails.
Michael Mattson » CMCA®, AMS
- Michael is a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and Association Management Specialist (AMS).
- He has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and as a corporate trainer.
- He works directly with Association Boards of Directors as an advisor to ensure that the Board operates with legal and financial prudence.
- He assists Association Boards with budget preparation, project coordination, implementing and deciphering association governing documents, as well as serving as a liaison between the board and the membership, ensuring that all inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner.
- Out of the office, Michael is an amateur singer/songwriter, enjoys strategy games like “Civilization”, “Magic” & “Settlers of Catan”, and all films Disney/Pixar/Marvel.
- Don Hoff holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Augustana University in Sioux Falls,
SD and an MBA and Masters in International Management (MIM) from the University of
St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. He also completed a certificate program in property
management at Hennepin Technical College.
- He works with homeowner associations to help them prepare their annual budget, assist in
interpreting and enforcing the association’s governing documents, coordinate repairs and
capital improvements, improve the association’s financial condition, and implement other
decisions of the association’s board of directors.
- He has over twenty years of experience that includes contract management, project management,
international marketing and sales, small business ownership, and homeowner association management.
- Don has owned and managed residential rental property for over twenty years, has experience in
rental property business development and leasing, and teaches classes in
“Investing in Rental Property” and “Managing Rental Property” through Minneapolis and St. Paul Community Education.
- He holds a Minnesota Real Estate license and is a member of the Minnesota Real Estate Investors Association (MnREIA).
- Don has a commercial pilot’s license and is an active member of a local flying club.
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
- Jeff Schottmuller has been a service manager with 33rd Company since February of 2018.
- For 13 years prior to joining the 33rd Company team, he owned his own residential construction and handyman business in the twin cities area and has been in the field for 43 years. What he didn’t learn while studying to gain his general contractor’s license, he learned from hands on experience. With a family full of shop teachers and carpenters, he helped to build his first home at the age of 15 and learned the tricks of the trade early on.
- In his free time, he enjoys hunting, trout fishing, golf, trips to his lake property and telling “dad jokes”.
HOA Property Manager
- Melissa has been a Financial Analyst at 33rd Company since May of 2018
- She has been working as an Accountant in corporate settings since 2015.
- Melissa manages accounts receivable and accounts payable for our HOA properties by maintaining accounting records, billings, and financials. She works in tandem with our Property Managers for account accuracy.
- In her free time she enjoys hiking and snowshoeing with her dog, trying out new local restaurants, and spending time with her family.
- Mike Litgen is our manager of lease listings for a national account we serve as a regional partner. He provides direct contact and support for their clients in the Twin Cities area.
- Mike has had his real estate license for more than 15 years.
- He holds the GRI Designation, Graduate Realtor Institute.
- Mike has gained in depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate.
Kansas City Business Development and Property Manager
- Casey brings 17 years of Professional Property Management with expert level experience in commercial, industrial and residential investments along with Homeowner and Condominium Owner Associations.
- She has a great working knowledge of contracts, property accounting, collections and great communication skills.
- Casey manages marketing, leasing, maintenance requests, large and small improvement projects and serves as a liaison between owners and tenants to ensure effective and timely communication is achieved.
- Casey enjoys spending time with her family and friends especially her two daughters and new grandbaby.
Bio Coming Soon
Bio Coming Soon
Bio Coming Soon
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
Michele Novotne » CIAS® Agent for Realty Services
Agent for Realty Services
CIAS ® - Certified Broker
- Michele is the Director of Realty Services and is a Licensed Broker for our busy sales segment at 33rd Company. She manages all real estate transactions for clients buying or selling properties.
- She has nearly 20 years of experience as a licensed real estate sales agent, 5 years as a new home consultant in new construction, Commercial and Residential Sales, and supervises all 33rd Company Independent Real Estate Agents and coordinates listings,
scheduling, facilitation, and transaction activities.
- Michele’s qualifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®), Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS®), HRC-Home Retention Consultant, and e-Pro® certification. Michele is a member of Professional
Women in Real Estate (PWRE), St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) and Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She is the Associate Broker for the Twin Cities Office, and designated Broker
of the Rochester, MN Office. Michele also is a Board Member on the Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) Professional Standards Committee.
- In her free time, Michele enjoys boating on local lakes and rivers, camping and the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- Senior Security Guard, Fifty-Two (dog) years' experience
- Joined the 33rd Company, Inc. Management Team in 2009
- Jack, a native Minnesota Tundra dog, loves the snow and enjoys Lake Country! He graduated with laughs from obedience school, and enjoys spending time with his friends at Doggie Day Care. His sincere dedication to duty, and relentless commitment to excellence clearly sets him apart from the "pack". No squirrels, rabbits, or deer stands a chance with Jack on patrol. Jack enjoys playing fetch, eating treats, watching the Minnesota Vikings, and keeping his bed warm.
33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $100 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced
Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is
your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.