REO, Foreclosure, Bank Owned Properties MN
33rd Company® is your distressed Asset Management Professional! We have the expertise to quickly evaluate, turn around and re-market properties and generate the maximum return possible. Our distressed property team includes CDPE® and CIAS® certified professionals with broad experience in turning lemons into lemonade. From comprehensive rehab and contractor services, to managed vacancy and make-ready services, we can offer institutions, and investors the peace of mind knowing their assets will be assessed, and turned quickly.
33rd Company® offers a "Rehab-to-Rent" program that quickly identifies and assesses upgrades, obtains competitive quotes from an experiences list of dedicated contractors, and turns foreclosed properties quickly to make them both ready to rent and ready to sell. In this competitive market, every moment counts. Our team effectively integrates our property management core competency with REO and Bank Owned asset management professionals, and combines them with our licensed contracting services to produce a management result that far exceeds the individual capability of a typical real estate agent.
We have built a solid foundation of real estate, property management, and contracting services which will help you succeed.
33rd Company® is your partner in REO, Foreclosure & Bank Owned properties. You have a ready-made, integrated team to support your asset management needs. Here are some highlights of our Asset Management Services:
FULLY LICENSED / WOSB Certified Business
- G/L Insurance with $2,000,000 coverage
- License #: 40265816 (Individual Brokerage License) Michele Guliani Novotne
- License #: 40042651 (Broker) Lynn Sedlack
- Contractor License #: 20629799
- Federal Woman Owned Small Business Certified (WOSB) Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business Certification
To liquidate, service and manage REO properties in an efficient and profitable way.
We will achieve this with:
Over 20 years of real estate experience
- A full service management and leasing department, consisting of approximately 500 properties. We manage over $150 million in Residential Real Estate, every day.
- A residential Building Contractors License, and a full team of experienced vendors to do trash-out, re-keying, repairs, etc.
- Knowledge in processing evictions, occupancy checks, cash for keys, legal, title, BPO's and negotiations
- Experience working with Bank of America, TCF, Indy Mac, Citi Mortgage, Wells Fargo, GMAC, Country Wide, US Bank, Nationstar, Ocwen, and Litton
- E & O Insurance with $1,000,000 coverage.
- G/L Insurance with $2,000,000 coverage.
- Workman’s Comp / EPLI / Full HOA Bonded coverage.
- 20 years of experience servicing Saint Paul/Minneapolis, MN and surrounding areas -- 33rd Company has been providing asset management since 1993.
- Professional team of licensed assistants and agents that can provide a 24 hour turnover, same day BPO's, re-key and secure if vacant, perform initial inspection and report all findings to the bank.
- Licensed agents who are familiar with the eviction process and the laws pertaining to personal property
- A support staff to handle all details pertaining to ordering utilities off/on, getting appraisers and lock smiths into properties, and handling bids for repair work
- HOA management team
- Top of the line technology utilized for website and search engines, giving our listings maximum visibility, locally and nationwide.
- We track click data and with both create and evaluate marketing funnels to quickly price and sell the property.
- All REO's will be posted on the NorthstarMLS system which goes out to over 100 realtors sites.
- REO properties will be posted on Craigslist, Post lets, Facebook and over 200 other sites
- Large post signs will be used for advertising along with an audio tour of the home
- We have access to a large number of investors locally and overseas
- A strong commitment to education will be held, as 33'd Company currently has over 15 licensed real estate agents, and carries significant investor experience and investment real estate certifications.
- Mortgage Unlimited: Piper Beuthling
- Land Title: Cindy Lefaive
- Attorney: Various Experienced Real Estate Attorneys
- Inspectors: Various Experienced Inspection Companies
- Handy Quick Services: Maintenance Services + 70 Experienced Subcontractors
- BBB Better Business Bureau (A+ rating, the highest rating)
- Angie's List (A rating, the highest rating)
- Online feedback system (record of feedback kept for your review)
- Daily monitoring of showings with electronic key boxes
- Property inspections completed on your schedule and documented
- Complete Winterization Services to protect the asset.
- Complete vendor list of licensed and bonded subcontractors
- Open line of communication, e-mails and phone calls answered promptly
- Professional transaction management team to organize vendors and itemize billing through our online management system
- Exceptional negotiating skills to attain a higher dollar sale
- Loss mitigation, including short sales
- An online account and REO portal system, bank has real time access to property information, GIL work orders through the PayPal portal
(651) 777.5500 (Press Option 4)