Better Management Better Results®
Property Management Icon
Real Estate Sales Icon
Homes for Rent Icon

Request for Resale Certificate and Disclosure Documents

HOA Signing ReSale Certificate33rd Company® Property Management produces Resale Certificate, packages, and Declarations Documents in both general and Lender required formats. Our documents requests are made available on-line 24/7 and the documents on available behalf of the Home Owner Associations (HOA’s) that we manage.

If you are in the process of selling your unit, you should request a resale certificate soon after obtaining a signed purchase agreement. You can also get a copy of the HOA Declarations and Governing Documents to give to prospective Buyers while you are marketing the property.

There is a fee, typically payable by the Seller, for preparing a resale certificate and you can pay this in conjunction with your on-line request. Our Resale Certificate and Documents are available for order 24/7 thru our automated documentation request page.

Click here, or the below Icon to request a resale certificate, or any other Association Documents you wish to receive. You will need to know the property address, and name of the association where the property is located.

33rd Company® offers 24/7 access to ALL of our managed Associations for the following documents:

We also offer standard 10 day service, or expedited services for your convenience and can get documents to you in 2 business days or less.

Regulatory Notice: Under Minnesota Law, MN Statute 515B.4-107, Sellers (other than the declarant), unless exempt, must furnish to a Buyer before the execution of any purchase agreement for a unit or otherwise before the closing, all of the following documents relating to the Association or to the Master Association as applicable:

(1) A copy of the declaration (other than any CIC plat), the articles of incorporation and bylaws, any rules and regulations, and any amendments or supplemental declarations;

(2) A copy of the master declaration, articles of incorporation, bylaws, and rules and regulations, if the common interest community is subject to a master declaration; and

(3) A current resale disclosure certificate from the association, dated not more than 90 days prior to the date of the purchase agreement or the date of conveyance, whichever is earlier,

For more information, please contact your Association Property Manager. You should also be sure to contact your Real Estate Attorney for the specific transaction and types of documents you need in order to support your desired transaction.



Our Award Winning Service Icons